Grillo Gait Trainer
Improve Mobility and Independence
The Grillo Gait Trainer is a sturdy walking aid designed for children and teenagers with physical disabilities. Easily adjusts and tool-free for user growth, transportation or multi-patient use - it also folds so easily. Grillo Gait Trainer is designed to generate and help the step pattern, to train the pelvis and trunk to keep their balance, to organize a wider structured vision of space of distance and of the user’s surroundings in his upright position, to develop physical self-sufficiency and psychological independence by exercising the possibility of acting alone without the help of other people. Its wide range of adjustments and supports make it easy-fitting to the different needs and features of the User.Unique Features:
- Handlebar: The handlebar is removable and height adjustable, without the use of tools
- Chest Support: Padded and adjustable, the chest support comfortably positions the chest
- Pelvic Support: Providing security and stability, the pelvic support positions the pelvis and is padded and adjustable.
- Ergonomic Harness: Without generating pressure, the harness supports the user if necessary, and is breathable, adjustable and removable.
- Arm Supports: Height, depth & angle adjustable, the arm supports offer stability by providing proper posture for the user’s arms.
- Quick Adjustments: Adjusts easily and tool-free for user growth, transportation, or multiple patient uses. Measurement bar allows for quick, easy, and accurate adjustment.
- Newly Designed Wheels: Features include anti-reverse, rear drag, front and back directional locks. Wheels are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.