SASCHA is the pivoting car seat and retainer system
- The seat and restraint system is suitable for installation onto the passenger seat or onto the rear seat.
- The low side guides, the optional plug-in pelotte pads and the swivel device optimise transfer.
- The covers can be removed and are washable at 30°C.
- Special constructions are possible based on the SASCHA seat and restraint system.
- Tested according to the requirements laid down in ECE-44/03.
The Sascha Car Seat is a newcomer to the Australian market. Offering great support, with removable lateral supports, a chest support table, pommel, recline, and swivel options. I was actually surprised, considering the shape of the headrest, that when Samara fell asleep in hers on a trip back from the outback, her head did not slump like it does in the Carrot, which we use with a wedge. The Sascha comes in 3 sizes, with the largest able to carry 60kg. This is also a great seat for those with extra tall teens, as the seat can be purchased without the swivel base, making it one of the lowest sitting special needs car seats on the market. Can be fitted with or without ISOFIX. And comes in a range of colours - an option not offered by many manufacturers of special needs car seats