The MOMO tricycle unites numerous therapeutic and medical objectives and requirements.
In addition to its mobilising and stimulating effect on joints, muscles and circulation, the MOMO tricycle also makes a major contribution towards the integration of children and teenagers with mobility disorders.The child's and teen's natural motivation to use this equipment is a substantial advantage in comparison to stationary movement trainers.
- In order to optimise weight, the frames and axle arms are made of high-strength aluminium
- The compact design and the optimised tricycle geometry with a low centre of gravity makes MOMO a manoeuvrable companion in everyday use
- The high-quality basic equipment sets new standards in the field of rehabilitation tricycles
- The extra-low and wide frame access point makes getting on convenient and independent
- Very different drive variations are available - from a rigid drive to the 7-speed gear hub and electrical support
- Optimum support for each user can be compiled from the comprehensive accessories program
Bella and Samara