TOM 5 Streeter
Popular line of multipurpose fully foldable and adjustable pediatric rehab-strollers. The TOM 5 is now available in Special Edition with state of the art design. The fully foldable aluminium spring-cushioned chassis is manufactured in 3 sizes. Full aluminium seat-unit is detachable, reversible and fully size and position adjustable. It includes not only highly innovative MONOSLIDE design, but also a tilt-in-space gas operated system and well designed flexible system for attaching of fixation devices and positioning accessories. Seat shell is covered by fully detachable soft padded textile upholstery. The correct usage of the product should be consulted with a seating specialist. The product corresponds to the newest EC standards as well as hygienic, technical and safety requirements. The TOM 5 has also been crash tested to Australian standards, and can be used to carry a passenger in a vehicle with approved tie down points, and an adult 3 point seatbelt. Prices start at $4250
- Standard equipment:
- detachable and reversible seat-unit
- height adjustable backrest
- depth and width adjustment of the seat-base.
- seat-unit with fully adjustable tilt-in-space function
- fully reclining backrest with lateral supports
- angle and height adjustable footrest
- angle adjustable footplate
- 200 mm front solid / 295 mm rear air wheels
- detachable safety bar with cover
- upholstery with reflexive safety marks
- basket, hip rest, padded frame cover
SE with white frame, in reverse semi reclined position. Shown with lateral supports, headwings, 4 point immobilisation belt, and standard sunhood.
SE with charcoal frame with 5 point immobilisation belt with additional chest clip, and deluxe hood with viewing window and built in rain cover.
SE with charcoal frame showing use with optional work table. This is great for snacks and putting the ipad on when waiting for hospital appointments!